Wednesday 18 November 2009

the mirror within

i love, that we are so eager to meet
though there is no reason to;
i love, that we talk on and on
though we understand even the silence between;
i love, that we clarify and justify
we both but know its not needed;
i love, to be grumpy and irritated
as i know you will get me out.


i love to aruge, shout and even fight
though i hurt myself more;
i love, to act insensitive
because i want you to repeat what moved me;
i love, to think again and again
dissect and analyse you
as i am sure of the result;
i love to tease you, bug actually
as even then, i know you love me;


i love to be impatient and wait
as i know that you will come;
i love to ask you even the little things
as i know you will answer;
i love, to go round and round
as i know you are at the centre of it all;
i love, to be helpless without you
as i know that you are with me;
i dont know, if i love or i love you
or i simply love everything about you.

note:
i just realised that i have crossed 100 posts. I never realised how close was I to it. No nervous ninties for me. One moment to explain why the name maybemay. Read the very first post you will understand. If not read on - I was not sure that I would continue to be sincere in writing and posting them as well. So, in May 2007, when I started this, I hoped that I may continue writing/blogging. Hence, may be this May! I think 100 is not too bad a start. Thanks to all the guests who visited this e-aangan of mine. You are welcome again and again and hopefully I would keep placing dew-fresh and true-sincere flowers for you to observe every time.

The number 100 has a very fuilfilling, interesting connotation, which is not unknown to many. Namely that it is full, complete and perfect in itself.Anything less would not do. It may be close, very close but 100 is 100 percent. It has a different meaning also if you consider that 50 + 50 make 100. There were some doubts about being 50+49 or 49+50 (not 100 per cent) but I am chuckling at the thought that this is the 102(two more than 100)nd post.

No comments:

Post a Comment