Friday 16 July 2010

untitled

i wish i were a mountain..
a cloud would come and rest her head over my shoulders
and say - so what if you can't move;
so what if you can't break your vow of silence;
i will speak to you....
i will come to you again and again,
as it means the world to me
to find you at the same place,
always, true to your words and nature
unchanging like everything else
unmoved and constant

'but you will leave me soon,
won't you?'
i ask.

'you see just that!,
have you ever thought
why do i leave?
why do i roam all over the world
along with the tireless wind
far, far and farther from you,
missing you, pining for you?
when i can't bear it anymore
my tears come down as mighty rains
and that it the one time,
the one single time
that i get to embrace you,
soak in you
and loose myself in your bosom
my beloved!"

No comments:

Post a Comment