Tuesday 15 December 2009

again suggestions invited for title


Why is it that i look over my left shoulder even i am walking alone, and order two cups of ginger honey tea to the suprise of the good waiter ?

Why do i check both the seat belts when i am only driving to work,
why do i open the door in a shop and wait for someone to pass ?

Why can't i see my reflection even in still water,
and every unseen face lights up a hope that it will be You.

Why can't i finish the tunes i start humming,
why can't i name my poems myself anymore ?

Why can't i think and not think about you,
why can't i sleep and not dream about you?
Why can't i do any else, but love?

1 comment:

  1. I am collating some suggestions that i got
    Torsa - Why?
    Sonika - I wonder why?
    Ratnakar - 1. happenstance love 2.
    Shaila - the whys and wherefores of life

    ReplyDelete